DevOps Engineer | AWS | Kubernetes | Linux | int. Security product | The Hague
This DevOps team is growing and you could be 1 of the 4 new team members that will bring Dev and Ops together. Is this the job for you?
In this challenging role you will be part of the DevOps Team that is responsible for the smooth deployment and development of critical applications in AWS. Building, upgrading and developing Kubernetes clusters and implement (new) technical solutions that enable the applications to run secure and flawless and optimizes the collaboration between Kubernetes and the applications. Adding new apps in the CI/CD pipelines and consulting on new ways of deployment. A true teamplayer that has a never ending interest in both Development and OPS.
The ideal candidate comes either from a Software Development or Infrastructure background and wants to grow more and more into a true DevOps role. You like to have full ownership of the product lifecycle and your interest goes further than the traditional Infra or Development technologies. Candidates that thrill in a busy, vibrant environment where it feels like a Formula 1 race car that never stops.
This exciting, high level role, offers the chance to learn and work with the latest technologies (like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS). You will be part of a growing team that offers plenty of room for personal development (Tech Lead, Team Lead, training).
The company is based in The Hague (easy access with Public Transport). They serve clients in both The Netherlands and abroad and are growing steadily. The company uses the latest technologies and are always evolving in product development and technology. A true play garden for Technical Specialists. The culture is informal, collaborative with high team spirit and multi-cultural with employees striving for the same thing: to become the global authority within their security product.
What skills/experience do you hold:
· You are a Software Developer or System/Infrastructure Engineer who have walked or have to ambition to walk the path of DevOps principles
· You know how to take ownership of the life cycle of applications, i.e. you own both Development and Infrastructure domain
· High level of self-accountability and willing to go the extra mile
· Strong Kubernetes skills
· Docker products
· Linux (Ubuntu) experience
· Experience with Cloud platforms (ideally AWS, but other platforms are welcome too)
· Excellent communicator and team player
· Ruby Programming (bonus)
· Virtual Machines (bonus)
· Terraform (bonus)
· Ansible (bonus)
What can you expect:
· Salary ranges from €60K up to €85K, depending on seniority level + benefits
· An exciting, challenging role within a vibrant, busy and Agile working environment
· A cool office, located near the centre of The Hague
· Colleagues from various nationalities with high level of team spirit
· Room to come up with and deploy new ideas and/or technical solutions, lots of autonomy
· A "technical playground" to learn and grow in the latest technologies
· Possibility to work remote a few days per week (not standard, but can be discussed)
· Fun, friendly work hard-play hard culture with lots of knowledge sharing
· Free lunch and drinks
· Friday drinks
Would you like to apply for this role? Just sent an email to Michael van Zanten with your resume to email@example.com so that we can setup contact for your first step to becoming the new (Lead) DevOps Engineer for this great company.