INTERIM: Service Delivery Manager Connectivity | N-B
As a Service Delivery Manager Connectivity your job mission is to continuously tailor the connectivity services to the needs, objectives and challenges of the sectors to move forward in a high demanding, fast moving and dynamic environment.
Role and responsibilities
As a Service Delivery Manager Connectivity you act as a single point of contact between company and supplying parties (ISP/ESP) delivering connectivity services towards internal customers. You will act on both an operational level, ensuring operational stability, as a tactical level, improving the services within the connectivity landscape.
As a Service Delivery Manager Connectivity you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensure that connectivity services supported by underpinning contracts with external suppliers adhere to agreed SLA’s, are measurable, reported and regularly reviewed
- Translate business requirements in to new or updated connectivity services
- Build and maintain key relationship with internal and external (business)partners
- Advise internal partners and provide suggestions for service improvements in the connectivity services portfolio
- Ensure technology services and infrastructure plans are in place to deliver agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner
- Manage the lifecycle and registration of connectivity services and underlying hardware assets
- Ensuring business continuity and communication towards key stakeholders in case of incidents, problems or changes
- Advising projects during the project initiation phase on connectivity services and involvement as consultant through-out the Design and Transition phases. Activities will include the creation and ongoing ownership of the required Service Management deliverables
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master degree in the area of computer science, technical business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid industry certifications such as ITIL, BiSL and Cobit
- At least 6+ years of experience in a role as Service delivery Manager in an international company, with interfaces towards employees and managers at all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors and service providers
- Sound understanding of connectivity technology, techniques and best practices
- Proven experience of organizational skills in a working environment
- Experienced in participating in complex projects
- Experienced in working in an environment where IT Service Management processes are used (e.g. ITIL)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Decisive, flexible, ownership, common sense, result oriented are keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate people
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Service and customer oriented
- Operate with integrity
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Command of the Dutch language is a pro
Diversity & Inclusion
Within the position you will report directly to the Manager Operations IT Infrastructure of the Infrastructure Services team.
IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal and external activities. IT is striving for operational excellence by implementing extensive improvement programs to boost quality and reliability, to reduce costs and to minimize risks into our day-to-day operations. This means a high demanding environment with unique possibilities to learn, grow and to develop skills and careers in multiple domains.
3 dagen per week op locatie
€ 100,- all-in excl. btw
Stuur je profiel naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel Michael van Zanten via 0641114352.